Performant Software Solutions LLC is seeking a software developer with a passion for web application development to join our team. You will work alongside senior developers, helping to build custom software for the humanities and commercial industries. You will have the opportunity to develop and ship complete projects in a progressive technology environment. The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in developing software for digital humanities projects
- Professional web application development experience or relevant internships
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
Performant offers a competitive compensation package, which includes:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Guardian Dental Insurance
- Fidelity IRA with 3% employer match
Performant Software Solutions LLC develops custom web-based software for clients in higher education and commercial industry. Since 2006, we have had the privilege of developing software for major universities, VC-funded startups, history museums, eHealth providers, online computer games, green technology and more. We are located in Charlottesville, Virginia on the Historic Downtown Mall.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter and resumé to the link below. If you have a portfolio or a project of which you are particularly proud, please send a link to that as well. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!