Performant Software has been taking the rapid spread of COVID-19 very seriously. Below are some of the precautions we are taking to help slow the spread and flatten the curve.
- Performant is offering free Digital Humanities consulting to discuss approaches to sustaining digital projects during this time of uncertainty.
- As of March 12, 2020 all staff have been working from home. We do a great deal of our work with our colleagues, clients and collaborators online already, so this has not been a major transition for us.
- Our digital infrastructure already includes many tools to connect remotely, such as Slack, Zoom, Github, Zenhub, and Harvest.
- Our staff will not be attending or hosting in person meetings for the time being, however, we are readily available to meet with our clients via Zoom.
- We will be following government guidelines regarding travel and attendance at events such as conferences.
- We are committed to maintaining the exceptional level of service our clients have come to expect, and we are well positioned to do so.